Continuous Integration and automated deployment essentials
Building on hands-on DevOps experience built over several years and projects, we offer the following to essential trainings useful for any DevOps engineer.
- Continuous Integration (CI) essentials. In this training we can navigate you through the maze of CI systems, build management and automation tools, SCM systems, test automation frameworks - all of them customized to your own specific software, technology and environment.
- Automated Deployment and Configuration essentials. To reach all benefits of an effective CI system, a proper and automated software provisioning and configuration engine is a key. Such powerful tools (eg. Ansible) can help you grasp the essentials in treating your infrastructure as code that can be source controlled and deployed.
Building on years of experience with cryptography we offer training services in this field. Whether you are a developer creating secure code, or an operation personnel maintaining secure systems we introduce you to the concepts behind modern cryptography. This course provides essential knowledge to make the right decisions in your everyday tasks.
Vulnerability Management best practices
Vulnerability Management essentials covers the best practices and methodologies to identify network vulnerabilities as well as provides risk analysis- and remediation plan creation concepts. Our Vulnerability Management course will help find answers to:
- Understand why you need to manage your vulnerabilities
- What are the possible ways to identify vulnerabilities
- How to assess risks and prioritize remediation
- Ways to automate and shift left vulnerability identification